Friday, November 4, 2011

9th Graders - "I am thankful for ..."


  • I am thankful for Mr. Brown. I can't imagine having anyone else direct us in Band. Every day he encourages us and inspires us to do our best. We have lots of fun in the Band Hall and I have made memories there that I will hold forever. ~ Ben Connel
  • I am thankful for teachers that care about us enough to help us when we don't understand things so we can improve.  ~ Samantha Cepeda
  •  I am thankful that I can come to a Christian school where we can freely talk about God. And the teachers can talk and teach us about God. I'm also thankful for all my friends and for the sports. We always want to win in sports but the coaches always tell us our first priority is to honor God.  ~ Jenna Van't Land
  •  I am thankful that we have these fancy computers to organize our assignments. We do not have to keep up with as many papers because of them. ~ Lauren Fenyes

No comments:

Post a Comment