Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mrs. Harris' Kindergarten Class - "I am thankful for . . ."





-my mom who is the PE teacher, my dad who eats lunch with me and my sister is here too.  Ava C.
-God to love me.  Bryson B.
-my teacher because she loves us.  Callie C.
-my friends because they are sweet to me and they let me play games with them.  Karsen H.
-free Art in centers and with Mrs. Richardson.  Savanna J.
-pets because they like to play hide and go seek in the backyard with me.  Davey C.
-Mrs. Locke because I love her.  Teegan N.
-Music Class because I get to do Freeze Dance. Paris P.
-the Specialty classes.  Kennedy K.
-Mrs. Wirtzberger because I love her.  Sydney P.
-all of my teachers who love me.  Caleb G.
-Mrs. Harris because she tells us about the Bible and she lets us play games.  Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment