Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mrs. McCord's Kindergarten Class - "I am thankful for ..."

  • "my mom because she teaches at PCA." ~  Karsten P.
  • "computers because it is fun to work on them." ~  Ava L.
  • "my dad because he teaches P.E." ~  Megan M.
  • "Art because we get to paint pictures." ~  Elizabeth K.
  • "Mrs. Locke because I love her." ~  Reese W.
  • "P.E. because I like to play baseball." ~  Jayden P.
  • "friends because they are nice." ~  Maya K.
  • "Music because we get to sing songs." ~  Aidan H.
  • "Mrs. McCord because she is nice." ~  Avery K.
  • "Spanish because I love Mrs. Daniell." ~  Georgia C.
  • "centers because they are fun." ~  Abigail M.
  • "Mrs. Smith because she is nice." ~  Paige C.
  • "passing by ECA and seeing my mom in there." ~  Johnny H.
  • "the playground because you get to run and jump." ~  Caedmon A.

No comments:

Post a Comment