Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mrs. Smith's Kindergarten Class (Mansfield) - "I am thankful for ..."


Landon B- "I am thankful for this school because it's fun."
Samantha F- "I am thankful for Mrs. Smith because I love her."
Jenna G- "I am thankful that God made everything."
Carter H- "I am thankful for PCA because I like it."
Claire H-M- "I am thankful for the whole world."
Evan J- "I am thankful for Claire because she's my friend."
Jamil L- "I am thankful for my Wii because I like to play it."
Olivia L- "I am thankful for my mom because she loves me."
Noah R- "I am thankful for PCA because I like to play with my friends here."
Kirby S- "I am thankful for plants because they look pretty."
Chandler S- "I am thankful for losing a tooth!"
Kennedy T- "I am thankful for love because I play with my mom."
Levi T- "I am thankful for the earth because God made the land so beautiful."
Saxton T- "I am thankful for leaves because they are so pretty."
Dylan W- "I am thankful for my best friend because he gave me a dog."
Mrs. Smith- "I am thankful that God called me to be a teacher and that He has placed me in a wonderful school where I get to share the good news of Jesus Christ everyday with my students. I am thankful that God placed 16 kindergarteners in my classroom because He knew that they needed me and I needed them."

No comments:

Post a Comment