Friday, November 11, 2011

Mrs. Speer's 1st Grade Class - "I am thankful for . . ."


  • "Mrs. Speer because she gives me candy when I work really hard". ~ Aiden T. 
  • "all of my friends because they play soccer with me everyday at recess."  ~ Kristjan T.
  • "Music because we get to learn new songs." ~ Channing A.
  • "going to PCA to get smarter." ~ Sydney P.
  • "P.E. because we get to play dodgeball." ~ Ryan M.
  • "our principal Mrs. Smith." ~ Caitlyn M.
  • "Technology because we can learn and play games." ~ Adam S.
  • "Pantego because Mrs. Speer reads us the Bible everyday." ~ Alexa H.
  • "my classroom pets.  I like to look at them." ~ Robert B.
  • "PCA so that I can learn about God." ~ Nicholas L.
  • "recess because we play tag." ~ Matthew H.
  • "Art because it is fun and we get to paint." ~ Brooke H.
  • "the love that Mrs. Speer shares." ~ Cade A.
  • "my Spanish classroom because I get act." ~  Isabelle D

No comments:

Post a Comment